Did you see all the news about concussions leading up to the Super Bowl? It’s got everyone talking, from doctors to professional athletes. Even Snoop Dog is weighing in. So in case you missed it, we put together the most intriguing articles all in one place. Check out the articles that interest you the most, and pass this list on to the coaches, parents and young athletes in your life.
- HipHopDDX: Snoop Dog Tackles Youth Football Concussions, Details White House Visit
- Huffington Post: Football Concussions Poll Finds Many Americans Don't Want Kids Playing
- Dallas Morning News: Football Really in Trouble? Why Head Injuries Give NFL Clouded Future
- NBC News: Is Football Safe Enough for Kids? 40 Percent Say No
- NPR: Poll: Support for High School Football, Despite Concussion Risks
- U.S News & World Report: What’s Missing from the Football Concussion Debate
For more on keeping your little athletes safe see our tips page.