You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Jen Pollakusky, Media Manager, 202-662-4476.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- March 12th, 2014 - EVERY 8 MINUTE A CHILD GOES TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM FOR MEDICINE POISONING.
- February 20th, 2014 - EXCLUSIVE SURVEY FROM AMERICAN BABY AND SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE: MOMS KNOWINGLY TAKE RISKS WITH BABY SLEEP SAFETY
- January 27th, 2014 - SUPER BOWL PREP TIP: CHECK YOUR TV FOR SAFETY ON NATIONAL TV SAFETY DAY
- October 31st, 2013 - HALLOWEEN SHOULD BE A FUN, NOT DANGEROUS NIGHT FOR CHILDREN
- September 16th, 2013 - STUDY FINDS 1 IN 4 PARENTS HAVE DRIVEN WITHOUT BUCKLING UP CHILDREN
- November 7th, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
Engage and Connect
Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.